Search with Google

Google

Dienstag, 28. November 2006

Jordan Rudess Videos

Hey everybody!
I won't limit myself to posting about bands, as I care about posting stuff that is interesting in general.
So here I'd like to introduce to to 3 videos of keyboard guru Jordan Rudess (now in Dream Theater) that I found on youtube.com:

Time Crunch


Ra


Screaming Head


All those tracks are taken from Rudess' last solo effort "Rhythm of Time", featuring guitarists like Joe Satriani, Steve Morse, Greg Howe and Vinnie Moore, as well as Rod Morgenstein on drums, with whom he founded the Rudess/Morgenstein Project ( "It all began one evening on the Dixie Dregs 1994 Full Circle tour in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, when a sudden power failure shut down the guitar, bass and violin rigs. For unknown reasons, the keyboards remained unaffected. What followed was a spontaneous 10 minute drum/keyboard jam which inspired the creation of this project." - from jordanrudess.com)

Enjoy them and feel free to leave me comments and feedback! Commenting is open to everybody!

Keine Kommentare: